Pandarica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandarica

This is Pandaricas 24-7 RPG-PVP Forums... Please register and be active with the forums to find out information and updates.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alinkz the master pvper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Udarac

Alinkz the master pvper Empty
PostSubject: Alinkz the master pvper   Alinkz the master pvper Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:04 pm

[email][/email]Alinkz the master pvper Alinkzcheaterms9
Back to top Go down
Udarac

PostSubject: Re: Alinkz the master pvper   Alinkz the master pvper Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 6:10 pm

As you might be able to tell from this picture there are few things to conclude about Alinkz.

1. First of all he has blackd.
2. He pzed on don at thais dp while 4 of his friends were inside dp, then started running and his friends ran back into dp. As you can see hes complaining about don calling his whole team. I was with don and so was Josh so technicaly he wasn't calling anyone.
3. Also to add he made a druid in order to abuse wild growth to give him enough time to set up pots.
4. Also you can notice when he gets tense and doesn't want to listen to others but still has something to say he uses caps and miss spells.
5. During this screenshot it was after the chase, but he went to venore to a dead end where his guild hall is and used trees once again (that last 1:50mins) and pz lasts 1minute if you didnt frag.

Conclusion: Alinkz is a noob that has 0 pvp and is lost on a pvp server. Plz someone redirect this noob to a Non-Pvp server.

P.S For GM...you do what u want.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: ?   Alinkz the master pvper Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 4:02 am

How can I tell he's abusing anything? He said nothing wrong in that whole conversation, he stated "em" not me in 2 sentences, It's not a typo.

Signed---
Panda
Back to top Go down
https://pandarica.forumotion.com
Udarac

PostSubject: Re: Alinkz the master pvper   Alinkz the master pvper Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 11:05 am

Admin wrote:
How can I tell he's abusing anything? He said nothing wrong in that whole conversation, he stated "em" not me in 2 sentences, It's not a typo.

Signed---
Panda

In two of the lines he says do you want me to debug you or do u want me to play fair, indicating he uses blackd. He was running so he typed wrong because why would you say do u want em to debug you, and thats not the only thing he spelled wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lovable Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Alinkz the master pvper   Alinkz the master pvper Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 9:10 am

Lol yeah its true i was in alinkz guild and he does stuff like that so i quit when he said we all suck but he was the one botting and using Atk Combo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alinkz the master pvper   Alinkz the master pvper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alinkz the master pvper
Page 1 of 1