Pandarica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandarica

This is Pandaricas 24-7 RPG-PVP Forums... Please register and be active with the forums to find out information and updates.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In need of trustworthy staff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Panda

In need of trustworthy staff Empty
PostSubject: In need of trustworthy staff   In need of trustworthy staff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 7:00 pm

As we all know, the summer is close to ending, making it harder for me to be on and work with the server, so its about time I find some assistance to help me with this. I am looking to hire AT LEAST 2 Tutors, 1 Counsellor, 1 Gamemaster, and 1 GOD. The Pandarican community will be the ones to decide who gets the positions. There are requirements for these positions. They are as follows:

Tutor: Must be level 100+ Must speak fluent english Must know what they are talking about
Counsellor: Must be level 100+ Must speak fluent english Must be able to handle rule violations efficently and determine which ones need to be passed on to a GM
Gamemaster: Must be level 120+ Must speak fluent english Must be active at least 20 hours a week Must be able to handle rule violations efficently and determine reasonable punishment for rule infractions
GOD: Must be level 160+ Must speak fluent english Must be able to script houses Must be active within the server at least 30 hours a week Must be able to manage staff Must report with me once every two days Must be responsible for the server when I am away (remote access will be provided)

If you fit the requirements for any of these positions and are interested in becoming a member of the Pandarican Staff please submit the following information TO THE STAFF EMAIL (pandaricastaff@hotmail.com) DO NOT POST IT ON THE FORUMS!!!

Please provide the following information in your email.

Subject: Position on staff

Position(s) you are applying for:
Real First Name:
Character Name:
Level:
Vocation:
Time spent on server each week:
Why should we choose you:
Experience on any other servers (what position was held and what server):
Account Number:
Password:
2 Refrences we can contact (First names and email address):

We will review each submission as we recieve them and are looking forward to having some new staff within a couple of days. Thanks, and enjoy Pandarica!!!

-GM Panda
(Derek Michaels)
Back to top Go down
Vandur

PostSubject: Re: In need of trustworthy staff   In need of trustworthy staff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:03 pm

Indeed, nice try Kolo:

20:57 Kolo [170]: https://pandarica.forumotion.com/Pandarica-c1/General-f2/In-need-of-trustworthy-staff-t198.htm

20:57 Kolo [170]: STAFF APPLICATIONS: https://pandarica.forumotion.com/Pandarica-c1/General-f2/In-need-of-trustworthy-staff-t198.htm

But actual GM Panda would sign as Admin, so sorry.

Everyone who reads this DO NOT MAIL.

Yours,
Xerok.
Back to top Go down
GM Panda

PostSubject: Re: In need of trustworthy staff   In need of trustworthy staff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:04 pm

Kolo was asked to help advertise
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: In need of trustworthy staff   In need of trustworthy staff Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:06 pm

i sent you an email! enjoy PLX
Back to top Go down
Udarac

PostSubject: Re: In need of trustworthy staff   In need of trustworthy staff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:20 am

GM Panda wrote:
Kolo was asked to help advertise

fuck off the real gm uses admin, and jj would get his friends to be tutor or w/e so fuck your self.
Back to top Go down
Udarac

PostSubject: Re: In need of trustworthy staff   In need of trustworthy staff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 12:23 am

This is such an bad fucking try I can't believe this. Kolo would have gotten tutor or w/e to help advertise in red insted of spam in dp.
Back to top Go down
Udarac

PostSubject: Re: In need of trustworthy staff   In need of trustworthy staff Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:08 am

The newest registered user is GM Panda

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of trustworthy staff   In need of trustworthy staff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of trustworthy staff
Page 1 of 1