Pandarica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandarica

This is Pandaricas 24-7 RPG-PVP Forums... Please register and be active with the forums to find out information and updates.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOW ON A DEDICATED :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Panda

NOW ON A DEDICATED :) Empty
PostSubject: NOW ON A DEDICATED :)   NOW ON A DEDICATED :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:23 pm

Since the last server restart, we have been hosted on a dedicated server. My neighbor has agreed to host the server for me and we shouldnt be experiencing any lag from now on. We are going to upgrade to 150 max players online by tommorrow. My neighbor doesnt play Tibia, but he will be on occassionaly to check the server out. You can contact him in-game on Server Host, or email him at the staff email: pandaricastaff@hotmail.com Do not report rule violations to him. He has chosen not to have commands in the game, when I asked him why, he said "So I dont get accused of any wrong doings." Lets make him feel welcome.

Contact information:
Name: Vincent
In-Game Nickname: Server Host
Email: pandaricastaff@hotmail.com

-Derek Michaels
(GM Panda)
Back to top Go down
Udarac

PostSubject: Re: NOW ON A DEDICATED :)   NOW ON A DEDICATED :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 3:53 pm

DO NOT EMAIL THIS GUY HES A HACKER
Back to top Go down
Mike

PostSubject: Re: NOW ON A DEDICATED :)   NOW ON A DEDICATED :) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 5:01 pm

GM Panda wrote:
Since the last server restart, we have been hosted on a dedicated server. My neighbor has agreed to host the server for me and we shouldnt be experiencing any lag from now on. We are going to upgrade to 150 max players online by tommorrow. My neighbor doesnt play Tibia, but he will be on occassionaly to check the server out. You can contact him in-game on Server Host, or email him at the staff email: pandaricastaff@hotmail.com Do not report rule violations to him. He has chosen not to have commands in the game, when I asked him why, he said "So I dont get accused of any wrong doings." Lets make him feel welcome.

Contact information:
Name: Vincent
In-Game Nickname: Server Host
Email: pandaricastaff@hotmail.com

-Derek Michaels
(GM Panda)

150 max player's tommorow,lets see it happen

anyhow if it is a dedicated,you're friend wouldnt be hosting it a company would. also i would like to see a screenshot of it's specs,if you even know what that is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW ON A DEDICATED :)   NOW ON A DEDICATED :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOW ON A DEDICATED :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandarica :: Pandarica :: News and Updates-
Jump to: