Pandarica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandarica

This is Pandaricas 24-7 RPG-PVP Forums... Please register and be active with the forums to find out information and updates.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyrania - Shutdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tyrania - Shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Tyrania - Shutdown   Tyrania - Shutdown Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:00 pm

Since Tyrania was shut down, I have decided to host one in similarity to that wonderful server most of us used to play. Smile I got Regulator to send me his map, and I fixed a few things. Morgaroth will not be an up down thing anymore, There's a quest for him. Beware. I fixed Ferumbras tower as well so people should not have problems with that. Smile I tried to host this server pvp - e but pz only lasts 60 seconds. If I could fix that or anyone else knows how, that would be a great help. Well, that is pretty much all the information I can give out now. Smile Please keep playing, Tyrania will be back when he can afford it. Regulator wants everyone to know that he is sorry, but it was too much work for him to deal with atm.

Signed---
Panda
Back to top Go down
https://pandarica.forumotion.com
Spiritless

Tyrania - Shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrania - Shutdown   Tyrania - Shutdown Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 6:58 pm

Well thank you for doing us all a favor and starting this server up again. Also, I'd like to thank you for fixing the bugs that were extremely bad on the other server Razz (especially ferumbras)
Back to top Go down
Blur

Tyrania - Shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrania - Shutdown   Tyrania - Shutdown Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:09 am

wish everyone would quit saying this is tyrania panda didn't get the updated map cause hidden hydras aren't where they should be but the other 2 hidden spawns are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyrania - Shutdown Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyrania - Shutdown   Tyrania - Shutdown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tyrania - Shutdown
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandarica :: Pandarica :: News and Updates-
Jump to: