Pandarica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandarica

This is Pandaricas 24-7 RPG-PVP Forums... Please register and be active with the forums to find out information and updates.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Reset.

Go down 
+8
Wind Mills
Mystic Elf
vanglord
Brizzol
Skeletor
Mike
Blur
Admin
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:06 am

Sorry, I know I told you all that there was not going to be a server reset, although; People kept duping the day afterwards. There will not be another character reset for a long time. Please, do not abuse again.

Houses are not available until I fix the bugs.
Signed---
Panda
Back to top Go down
https://pandarica.forumotion.com
Blur

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:36 am

pretty sad kids cant earn their own items on an OT server, wont be seeing me around here anymore~
Back to top Go down
Mike

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:24 am

same...pce
Back to top Go down
Skeletor

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 8:20 am

Wtf.... There is a server reset. I cant login to my account and neither can my bro (in rl). Please help.
Back to top Go down
Brizzol

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:36 am

peace you cant have a ot up for 5 days and reset it and think it will get anywhere it's shit and by the way i never duped What a Face
Back to top Go down
Brizzol

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 10:37 am

peace you cant have a ot up for 5 days and reset it and think it will get anywhere it's shit and by the way i never duped What a Face
Back to top Go down
vanglord

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:09 am

lol, u cant make people play and make em stay up late to pg.

blurr saw me catching up so he pg to 200 then gets retseted? r u a noob gm?

learn how to make it so that the cahrs tp outta the house when they log and get unvivted.

instead you do the dumb move and reset everyones hardwork.

retard.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:11 pm

Hardwork?
Getting level 200 on this server can take up to a day MAXIMUM,the server has been running for 5-6 day's first 2 days it was running well,until the server crashed numerous times. He deleted the duper knowing items were on noob character's,and his friends had duped items so he would take care of it and not reset. But afterwards,the kicks got worse and worse and people duped more and more and soft boots were literally tossed all over thais depot with atleast 100+ soft boot's,so there was no option but to reset the server so it was fair to the whole community. You need to understand hes not resetting it because he knows some people worked hard,hes resetting it because people didnt have to work at all for their items,and the rarest items were duplicated and given out,so he had no choice he had to do whats best,and he is doing the right thing. Also he will not allow houses to be buyable,until he fixes the bug.

@ GM, I would help you but i can rarely catch you on-line,if you need help contact me. But if you already know what to do then great,keep the server up because its a really great ot.
Back to top Go down
Mystic Elf

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 pm

Im not playing anymore
Back to top Go down
Wind Mills

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:36 pm

None Expect that reset, thats the fault of Serem kicking the ot
¬¬
Back to top Go down
Spiritless

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Wind Mills wrote:
None Expect that reset, thats the fault of Serem kicking the ot
¬¬
Are you that noob? Serem (Mike) was kicking the ot so NO ONE could dupe. noob shut the fuck up if you don't know what your talking about
Back to top Go down
Risorva

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 3:26 pm

Shut tha f*ck up spiritless you're a piece of shit trying to being a tutor
i know who were duping i know Xavier's Crew i know they were duping
why was Serem (Mike) kicking the ot trying to stop they duping
anyway gm know they dupers they were gonna get banned
but Serem fucked up the ot
Yours
Mind~
Back to top Go down
Spiritless

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:44 pm

serem fucked up the ot lol? soo noob... haha
Back to top Go down
Wind Mills

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:55 pm

Shut up Bitch none cares what you think
Smile
and yes he fucked up cause he was crashing it
Learn to read post dont post just for annoying people
Back to top Go down
Mike

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Risorva wrote:
Shut tha f*ck up spiritless you're a piece of shit trying to being a tutor
i know who were duping i know Xavier's Crew i know they were duping
why was Serem (Mike) kicking the ot trying to stop they duping
anyway gm know they dupers they were gonna get banned
but Serem fucked up the ot
Yours
Mind~

Rofl,show's how much you know you moron. I was crashing the server because they were going to contiue duping,so i decided to prevent them from duping by kicking the server multiple amount of times. But i did not crash the server,the GM took it down and reset the characters because there was TOO MUCH DUPING DONE.

If you didn't play the server from the beggining,please dont get involved thanks
Back to top Go down
Wind Mills

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:04 pm

OMG Mike ARE YOU DAMN BLIND???
didnt you read risorva's post did you?
we know xavier's crew were duping(Dissault,The Dude,Korruptted and some other guys)
Anyway as they dupe items their chars will get banned
cause all people in the ot knows who is the duper (Xavier)
BUT you MORON had to crash the ot
Yours
Wind~
Back to top Go down
Mystic Elf

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:11 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Spiritless

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 6:50 pm

Wind Mills wrote:
we know xavier's crew were duping(Dissault,The Dude,Korruptted and some other guys)
Yours
Wind~
YOU NOOB THE GM DOESNT HAVE MAGICAL POWERS AND FIND WHO HAS THE ITEMS ON THE NOOB CHARACTERS THEY HAVE NOOB CHARACTERS WHERE THEY KEEP THE DUPED ITEMS...
Back to top Go down
Mike

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 7:50 pm

Wind Mills wrote:
Yours
Wind~
You moron i was fucking crashing the server so they CANT DUPE ANYMORE AND CANT HIDE THE ITEMS ON THEIR NOOB CHARS OR GIVE THEM OUT YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT SO TAKE YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS AND PAY ATTENTION
Back to top Go down
Super Knight

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:23 am

Mike you such a little suck up bitch "PLxPlx i halp ot geee emmmm i play you very very leet ot plx keep appz jejejajajaja AIHS"

And you were crashing shit your too dumb so stop talking shit cuz you would dupe if you could.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 8:05 am

Super Knight wrote:
Mike you such a little suck up bitch "PLxPlx i halp ot geee emmmm i play you very very leet ot plx keep appz jejejajajaja AIHS"

And you were crashing shit your too dumb so stop talking shit cuz you would dupe if you could.

I suck up? I'm merely trying to help so stfu you whining lil pansy get's 150 drops all his shit as rs quits and gives his char away like the little bitch he is,and i could of duped so much on the previous ot i just chose not to so stfu lil boy talk when you grow some balls
Back to top Go down
vanglord

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:10 am

Blur wrote:
pretty sad kids cant earn their own items on an OT server, wont be seeing me around here anymore~

oh yes! your only botting your magic level 24/7!!!! at trainers!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Killa peeps

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 4:33 am

IF I was botting thats a hell of allot different than duping items and ruining the rares on this server.

I don't bot I just watch TV or a movie then during comericals or every 10 mins I'll pause the movie and come back and dance Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
vanglord

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 3:38 pm

u sure watch tv for a hell long of a time then.

btw, todays open PWNED!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Reset. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Reset.   Character Reset. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Reset.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandarica :: Pandarica :: News and Updates-
Jump to: